Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Excitable Emily
Further tales of my corruption....

A shameless Lolo, pointed out that while I was away working down South I would have to travel past Halifax on my way home, and that it would be rude not to pop in to Emily's to say "Hi"

Having flirted on the forum, and by PM, I dropped Emily a quick PM, "Are you free on Tuesday afternoon?" it said.

I soon had a reply "Oooh yes"

I arranged a time, and waited for the appointed day. I set off, excitement growing every minute, and I called her to tell her what time to expect me.

"Can't wait," she said, "But watch out for the speed cameras, there are bloody hundreds!"

I arrived at the street and called for the number. "Can you hang on a minute pet," she said, "My bloody neighbour is sitting in his car outside the house.... I'll text you when it's all clear!"

A moment later, the text (and house number) came.

I pulled up a few doors down, and made my way to the door.

It opened as I knocked, and I was met by a petite vision of loveliness, clad all in white., and with a shock of red hair..... hmm I thought, my second redhead of the week!

Emily led me upstairs, and as we entered her bedroom she turned to kiss me. I held her close, and kissed back, pulling her toward me.

She took a step back, and removed her clothes, to reveal her slender figure, in it's tight fitting black underwear..

I reached forward to her, and kissed her neck... and slowly moved down her body kissing along the way until I reached her bra. I helped her out of it, and leaned forward to lick her nipple. She shuddered as my tongue rolled around it.

I commented that I was overdressed now, and she told me that I didn't have to be.

I removed my clothes, then turned and kissed her again.

She said "I read in all your reports and blogs, that you are good with your tongue!"

I laughed and offered her a demonstration. "Mmmm, that sounds wonderful" she purred.

I took her hands, and guided her to the edge of the bed to sit down. I removed her tight little panties, and once removed, I held her knees, and slowly parted them.

I leaned forward, and blew gently on her clit, before running my tongue over it. She sighed contentedly as I started to explore all the little folds her pussy had to offer, moving my tongue slowly around each.

I started to concentrate on her clit, gently nibbling and sucking it, the sounds of pleasure Emily was making only turned me on more. I rolled my tongue a bit lower, tasting the flowing juices that were building up, and then went lower still, hearing a little gasp as I flicked over somewhere else.

Emily's red lacquered fingers slid down her body, and one hand pulled the skin around her clit tighter. I began to lick it again, whilst slowly sliding my fingers into her to massage her internally. Her spare hand was on the back of my head, and as she started to cum her other hand joined it, pulling my mouth tight against her clit, she orgasmed and cried out in pleasure.

She released her grip on my head, and I moved away, teasing her by blowing on her sensitive body, before crawling up the bed to join her.

She told me that my feedback was at least accurate, and we kissed, our bodies pressing together.

She started to lick my nipples, and her hand started to massage me lower down, before she started to suck my already hard cock. I closed my eyes, savouring the feeling as her warm, wet ips slid over me.

I asked her if she had recovered from her orgasm, and how she enjoyed being fucked. "You go on top" she asked.

Emily rolled onto her back, after rolling on a condom for me. I slowly eased into her, and she sighed as our bodies pressed closer. I knelt back, and she put her legs over my shoulders, I started to gently rock backwards and forwards, getting a little deeper every time. I moved her legs apart, and started to roll my thumb over her clit, making her moan again. "Can I want to go on all fours" Emily asked.

Of course, I smiled, and she rolled over, I stood at the side of the bed, and when Emily was kneeling at the edge I leaned forward, pushing back into her. The rhythm started to increase now, we were going faster, I slowed for a second, and reached under Emily's body to rub her once more. At this she started to move backward and forward herself, and I started once again, to move with her, getting faster until it was my turn.

I pushed deep one last time, filling her body with mine, and as we parted my knees turned to jelly......

We collapsed beside each other on the bed, and kissed, our hands wandering over each other. We chatted like old friends, laughing at the irony of the cable TV van, emblazoned with Virgin parked opposite her house.

Her hands wandered down over my chest, and started to play with me, I bent my head to her breasts, and started to lick her extra sensitive right nipple. As I hardened, she said "I don't have a magic wand, but I have a toy I'd like to try!"

She grabbed a condom, and put it on me, before straddling over me and sliding on. "This is my toy," she said as she pulled a remote wired bullet from the bedside table.

She switched it on, and held the buzzing silver egg against her clit as I lay beneath her, her body rising and falling onto mine. Her face began to redden, and her breath came in short gasps, and her whole body tensed as she orgasmed.

She threw the toy aside, and collapsed onto my chest, kissing me as I lay still, still inside her, as she recovered. She slowly pushed herself up, and started to gyrate against me, but I had a better idea. I shuffled to the end of the bed, our bodies still interlocked, and once there I lowered my legs off the end, and slowly sat up, as we continued to fuck. When I was upright Emily wrapped her long slender legs around my back. She gasped in surprise when I stood up, and started to bounce her up and down, we kissed some more, as I built up a steady rhythm.

Turning around I gently lay her back on the bed, and we continued to fuck each others minds out. We kissed and fucked till it was my turn to cum again. Emily suggested I might enjoy her sucking me to finish, and as she sucked me I orgasmed again.

If only all cross country journeys could have such a memorable interlude!

Oh Mr Smith you make me blush,its a good job all those speed cameras were not in the bedroom I think we would have got more than one fixed penalty notice.

I must say that I am so pleased that you did not leave your tongue at home I would have been most disappointed if you had. I have jelly legs just thinking about it.

Maybe the Virgin van could be a good marketing ploy as I am so virginal it would give people a good idea of where to head to
Mmmm, Emily I'd need a large lump of sugar to swallow that. Virginal, ha! Being a Geordie lass, the last time you saw that was probably when you were around 15, I estimate.
We still love you, even if you are delusional!
One can but dream shy and actually I was a late starter I was 16 nearly over the hill by north east standards but I had a good upbringing that encouraged me to wait hehe
Ah, parental control and influence. The good old days!
Glad you enjoyed reading it Emily

c'mon emily where is your blog now we are all waiting