Adultwork Forum
Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? (/showthread.php?tid=9517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - admin - 13-10-2016

(13-10-2016, 12:58)SweetSophia97 Wrote: Update **** UK bank accounts
Dp  what happening ?

Hi, for DP payouts, no real updates at this time, funds are still being sent today as normal just from the last update.

Thanks

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Miss Deviant - 13-10-2016

(13-10-2016, 13:08)iloveit38 Wrote:
Dp  what happening ?
theres should be some people recieveing some payments.by now.....if AW fuck us about today theres a real problem going on there not saying. x

This is my thinking to be honest. It's starting to get beyond the point of "compliance issues" to something not smelling right. We need transparency.

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Tara25 - 13-10-2016

anyone received any money yet?x

(13-10-2016, 13:15)laura20 Wrote: anyone received any money yet?x

Not yet...

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Tara25 - 13-10-2016

me neither Sad x

I have asked for an update. But nothing so far.

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - iloveit38 - 13-10-2016

(13-10-2016, 13:10)mistresscristal Wrote:
Dp  what happening ?
theres should be some people recieveing some payments.by now.....if AW fuck us about today theres a real problem going on there not saying. x

This is my thinking to be honest. It's starting to get beyond the point of "compliance issues" to something not smelling right. We need transparency.

normally when companies have issues like this there usually very pragmatic about what they put out as the last thing they want to alarm people that there not going to follow through with there promises.now its this and now its that and its bloody unorganised. If you have a dedicated account team they should have been saying this is the issue were having and we will update you in a week. To say moneys hitting accounts is just keeping us hush hush. Surely with the facilty fee were paying they should have a designated customer help team or have even put one together to deal with this. I dont wana put a dwoner on things but if not one person has recieved there money how on earth are they expected to have it all done by the end f the day??? xxxxx

(13-10-2016, 13:20)iloveit38 Wrote:
Dp  what happening ?

normally when companies have issues like this there usually very pragmatic about what they put out as the last thing they want to alarm people that there not going to follow through with there promises.now its this and now its that and its bloody unorganised. If you have a dedicated account team they should have been saying this is the issue were having and we will update you in a week. To say moneys hitting accounts is just keeping us hush hush. Surely with the facilty fee were paying they should have a designated customer help team or have even put one together to deal with this. I dont wana put a dwoner on things but if not one person has recieved there money how on earth are they expected to have it all done by the end f the day??? xxxxx

Exactly. It messes with folks heads. People will be budgeting because they take what AW are saying in good faith.

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - iloveit38 - 13-10-2016

(13-10-2016, 13:23)mistresscristal Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 13:20)iloveit38 Wrote:
Dp  what happening ?
I can understand there apsolutely snowed in but ffs give people a realistic update. This aint looking good at all!!

Exactly. It messes with folks heads. People will be budgeting because they take what AW are saying in good faith.

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Angel - 13-10-2016

well that is correct , I have also forwarded them an email asking as to what it is happening , I have taken notice that if the other day pending transfers were mainly set for Paxum/Payoneer (that's obviously in DP group )as I personally do not own a paxum nor payoneer account the above have been converted to Admins uk bank details but they are sitting ''pending'' I am talking payment for 04/10/16 and of course 11/10/16.
 Whether the bank only just accepted and they are only just started processing I don't know but until it drops from pending we have not got the certainty that they have gone through.