Adultwork Forum
Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? (/showthread.php?tid=9517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Lisadavelatte - 17-10-2016

(17-10-2016, 10:56)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 10:54)Lisadavelatte Wrote: Also Laura if you leave dp now you can enable youreself to transfer you're credits what you have in you're account xxx

But will she not have to wait a couple weeks for it to arrive in her account if she does that? I'm thinking DP should be back to normal very soon and be able to send payments straight away. That's what i'm hoping anyway! lol xx
Yes true lol xxx

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Tara25 - 17-10-2016

yea thats whats on my mind...how long before dp are back to normal, i know there in the same position as us so im not moaning at them, not there fault at all id be buggered without them x

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Lisadavelatte - 17-10-2016

(17-10-2016, 11:02)laura20 Wrote: yea thats whats on my mind...how long before dp are back to normal, i know there in the same position as us so im not moaning at them, not there fault at all id be buggered without them x

Prob today when all their transfers hit their accounts from previous weeks etc xxx

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - country-gal - 17-10-2016

when I checked my credits transfer , my pending payments are no longer showing as pending and the ability to request UK payment has been enabled , so it looks like its getting sorted ? AW haven't put an update yet have they

btw englishcaroline if I look as good as you at your age I will be one lucky lady xx

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - YoungMumBellaRose - 17-10-2016

My pending payments are still in my pending folder. I just want them in my bank account! lol xx

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Miss Deviant - 17-10-2016

Good news girlies! Everything is back to normal. UK Bank Transfer button is now enabled. I've just made a transfer of a load of credits! And I've been paid!

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Angel - 17-10-2016

(17-10-2016, 10:51)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 10:50)laura20 Wrote: ok thanks sweetie, i appreciate your replies, Smile <3

Payment processor compliance team refused to pay the transfer as the account name had been overwritten by your Group Managers name when you moved into the group.

We have found the correct account name from your transfer history and the payment has been re-submitted with the payment files dated 11/10, which is the next file to be processed in the backlog queue, the payment date of which we are waiting to be advised

That's what I got from aw hope that makes sense xxx

Theoretically shouldn't affect it as it is group managers name and bank account details as they pay him and he pays us , as for our data they should have all details on record ,
 I don't think this affected just the newly registered as I have been with a group since a while now and I can see transactions still pending with group managers details which is correct so I can't understand why they wouldn't honour it in the first place.
I have fired them an email too hoping they can shed some light also Admin in case we need to re submit our details.

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Tara25 - 17-10-2016

they told me he exact same they told lisa, that they have resubmitted it because the bank details didnt match the name...i.e colins name ...just gotta wait...more waiting-all my credits are still in my transfer history Sadx

(17-10-2016, 11:17)Angel Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 10:51)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 10:50)laura20 Wrote: ok thanks sweetie, i appreciate your replies, Smile <3

Payment processor compliance team refused to pay the transfer as the account name had been overwritten by your Group Managers name when you moved into the group.

We have found the correct account name from your transfer history and the payment has been re-submitted with the payment files dated 11/10, which is the next file to be processed in the backlog queue, the payment date of which we are waiting to be advised

That's what I got from aw hope that makes sense xxx

Theoretically shouldn't affect it as it is group managers name and bank account details as they pay him and he pays us , as for our data they should have all details on record ,
 I don't think this affected just the newly registered as I have been with a group since a while now and I can see transactions still pending with group managers details which is correct so I can't understand why they wouldn't honour it in the first place.
I have fired them an email too hoping they can shed some light also Admin in case we need to re submit our details.
They are honouring it now just in a back log lol xxx

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - YoungMumBellaRose - 17-10-2016

Is there any girls on DP that have actually received their funds? xx