Adultwork Forum
Filling in profiles - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Filling in profiles (/showthread.php?tid=921)

Pages: 1 2

Filling in profiles - abcdef - 09-07-2011

come on girls

guys if you want

most of you are leaving your profiles blank, why ?
at least add your sex, location & a few words about yourself please

thank you

RE: Filling in profiles - iluvjem - 09-07-2011

Agreed! Fill your profiles in boysExclamation

RE: Filling in profiles - abcdef - 09-07-2011

for those that don't know go to your user cp at the top of the page then scroll down to u see edit profile on the left hand side, after u have finished scroll down to the bottom where the update button is

RE: Filling in profiles - SassyAnn - 09-07-2011

In the additional info bit, where it asks for your yahoo address etc etc. I don't have any of those. Is it possible for Admin to add Twitter to that?

ann put it at the bottom of your bio

RE: Filling in profiles - Pan - 09-07-2011

Want AW aliases also?
Or has zoe already told you that Lolo?

(09-07-2011, 02:43)SassyAnn Wrote: In the additional info bit, where it asks for your yahoo address etc etc. I don't have any of those. Is it possible for Admin to add Twitter to that?

i'll see what can be done
(09-07-2011, 03:47)Pan Wrote: Want AW aliases also?
Or has zoe already told you that Lolo?

not at all pan, the reason behind it pan getting a bit pissed off with some who would rather post ads everywhere directing to private galleries etc ... who when asking them politely to take part their retort is the men on the forums are cash to them, they have no interest in interacting, why would they want to do that

the thing is they all have blank profiles, so any guy clicking on their profile wouldnt know where she was located etc .. what she offered, even if they are not going to join in, they could at least have the decency to take a few moments to fill in the basics

RE: Filling in profiles - Freddo - 09-07-2011

Lolo you are a lady after my own heart, there are a lot of ladies out there that see there clients as a hole in the wall to them it is nice to see you are doing something about them.

I like the way your forum is going I seem to manage to meet most of the ladies you are talking about, but I think that comes down to areas you operate in

RE: Filling in profiles - Emily of Halifax - 09-07-2011

totally agree Lolo cant see the point of a girl adding a profile but not putting as much detail in and you would think that participating in somewhere like this would be beneficial to them in more ways than one obviously yes there is the advertising point of view which is very important to all of us but also this can be quite an isolated and lonely profession and if it wasnt for places like this where we can vent and talk about things we have in common that we cant share with anyone else I personally think I would go up the wall

RE: Filling in profiles - English Kate - 09-07-2011

I thought we had a rule that ladies needed to be actively participating to advertise. If the lady in question had written that to me I would have banned her. Sorry for being hard faced, but this is predominantly a forum and not a directory. We are happy to advertise our active members and the rest can jog on!

Kate's law!