Adultwork Forum
New DirectCam Broadcaster - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: New DirectCam Broadcaster (/showthread.php?tid=12005)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

New DirectCam Broadcaster - hestiakane - 23-11-2020

I know it's in Beta testing but having tried it today, it's terrible. One person tried 6 times to connect but presumably had no video as no cash was registered. One was successful. The third to try managed to start group without me even giving access (he just appeared as if I was in free) and then once again, it didn't connect properly, he left, and nothing registered. Feedback has been sent to AW but to me this software isn't even good enough to be tested on paying customers right now. I have spoken to a friend and she had exactly the same issues with it not connecting and cash not registering. I'm very disappointed as I had hoped this would be a game changer. I'd be interested to hear other people's experiences with it.

RE: New DirectCam Broadcaster - Strawberryblonde - 24-11-2020

I tried it took a while for it to pick up my video and audio, didn't have any customers so do not know it anyone can connect.

I can say that for the last few weeks when using JCI many customers are telling me that they don't have either sound or video. Do not know if it's their gadgets or the software.

RE: New DirectCam Broadcaster - maturesally38k - 24-11-2020

I tried it twice yesterday, but as has been said it is terrible. It connected okay, but no one stayed in for more than a few seconds before they left, presumed couldn't connect. Someone tried to connect about 8 times but couldn't. I also find the font far too small, so hope that is corrected. and the colour of the names when they enter is far too light, grey on a white background, never going to be any good for my old eyes, even with glasses, as would have to be close to the screen to see who has entered. At least on JCI you can have a huge font and change colours, etc. Hope they get it right, as I don't think I could use it as it is.

RE: New DirectCam Broadcaster - admin - 24-11-2020

Hi Sally, for "font far too small" while the page is open, hover your mouse near the centre and very gentle press control and scroll up on your mouse once. Does it increase the font size for you?

Heres some of the bugs: https://insider.adultwork.com/new-directcam-broadcaster/

The audio one is the biggest I think, they can hear your mic even if its set to off in cam settings or dont even offer it in the first place Big Grin

Thanks Admin, Will give that a go when I log on later and see what happens.

Tried again this afternoon, am using my 19" desktop, which didn't work too well with JCI. I zoomed my page to 150% and found the font to be a good size for me to see, and did actually get someone in free who said hello, so that is an improvement on yesterday, but I did lose my connection a couple of times, so gave up and went back to JCI. I do allow a five minute free preview on JCI, but haven't had anyone in free long enough on the new one to find out if that still stands, am presuming not, and had no one try to come into group/private yet. Hope AW improves this before flash disappears for good.

RE: New DirectCam Broadcaster - hestiakane - 24-11-2020

I actually had a friend of mine test it for me last night. He couldn't connect at all and I wouldn't have known someone was trying to cam with me. He tried 2 different browsers. If it was a just a bit bugging and having some audio issues, I could put up with it but as it is it's unusable. I could have sat for ages just assuming it was quiet and I wouldn't have had a clue that people were trying to cam with me and simply couldn't connect. It's concerning to me that is was deemed good enough to roll out to beta testing, which is usually just about fixing small bugs. I hope the feedback is taken on board and that AW understand how bad it is. If they were to roll it out as is I think it would quickly drive everyone elsewhere.

RE: New DirectCam Broadcaster - Strawberryblonde - 24-11-2020

I tried today, someone cam in twice - this member is very reliable so I was surprised. I went back to JCI which kicked me out mid private with another member, both of us kicked off. Did reconnect.

I don't trust the new software and can't be missing customers so am for now sticking with JCI.May give the new software another try tomorrow.

RE: New DirectCam Broadcaster - 1hornylass - 26-11-2020

(24-11-2020, 11:13)admin Wrote: Hi Sally, for "font far too small" while the page is open, hover your mouse near the centre and very gentle press control and scroll up on your mouse once. Does it increase the font size for you?

Heres some of the bugs: https://insider.adultwork.com/new-directcam-broadcaster/

The audio one is the biggest I think, they can hear your mic even if its set to off in cam settings or dont even offer it in the first place Big Grin
Admin, when I read about the current bugs with it I thought why use it.  When I read about the mic I decided I will not be using it until all bugs are sorted out.  Think it's very daft/dangerous/worrying that they've let it get to the beta stage with this 'bug'.  I did have a quick look at it though and the userface does seem OK.

RE: New DirectCam Broadcaster - Kiran khan - 26-11-2020

Hi girls
so I am using the same one for a different site as they came off just cam it too, and it’s been a nightmare, had loads of calls coming and going multiple times some were coming back up to 7 times and nothing was registering at all, I contacted the website and we tried to figure it out and it was because I was using firefox so if you are using Firefox try google chrome apparently it works better. Hope this works for you girls xx