Adultwork Forum
AW to stop UK payouts - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW to stop UK payouts (/showthread.php?tid=9441)

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - admin - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 12:16)MissL Wrote: Excellent thanks for that lenghtly reply.

But i didn't ask about your rates over the last 10 years etc and I'm still not sure why you seem to be the exception to the rule regarding bank transfers.

Its a valid concern & question when considering joining DP. I'm asking why you can still receive bank payments when no others can. Unless you use another method i.e Paxum or Payoneer which would also answer the question satisfactory.

Hi, very sorry I appear to of missed that vital info from my reply, thought I had included it. For this bit "This issue with AWs processor has thinned our numbers down to nearly nothing", the numbers are thinning as we use another payout provider yes.

Thanks

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - MissL - 26-09-2016

Thanks for the clarification!

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Madame-Kinkstress - 26-09-2016

Ever notice how Colins Dailypay system is always "exception to the rule"? Through all the years of balls up? Everytime the AW site gets hit with a DOS so do these forums? Everytime the AW site has a problem or goes down these forums magically have the same issues? Those rumours of Colin being employed as a sub section under AW may actually be true? On the other forums, I remember the incident from a few years back now, none of the sites dropped his services and nothing ever seemed to happen about it, not that it mattered to me but it was always a very curious incident. His beef with those people that didnt pay him back is his and their own business.

I have signed up for dailypay (temporarily?) while AW sort it all out. And to be honest I am glad Colin is here (still Colin at the helm?), I have bills to pay.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Tara25 - 26-09-2016

Looks like im not even gonna be able to pay my bills :'(

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Lolly-Jess - 26-09-2016

Not sure if people have seen the updates AW have posted:

•Monday 26 09:30 - The facility to convert transfer requests from one type to another will be added on Tuesday 27th September.

•Monday 26 11:15 - In the absence of an update from Chexx Inc., Members without a Paxum or Payoneer account should investigate the pros and cons of getting one and begin the signup process. Links for doing so can be found on your Credits Transfer Request page

•Monday 26 11:45 - The facility to cancel transfer requests will be implemented on Tuesday 27th September. Please don't request this through the Help Centre.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Blondie - 26-09-2016

Hey guys, 
Just come across this thread as my money hasn't been paid into my account so thought i'd check up

I'm really confused, I have 4 payments pending over the next few weeks, what will happen with all this money?

Please help! 
Thank you

Hi, thanks for the update Lolly-Jess.

Laura, dont worry, by the end of today if you have credits on your AW balance I will make sure you have them in your bank account, nothing to worry about at all.

We have weathered many of these storms before.

Thanks

(26-09-2016, 12:38)Blondie Wrote: Hey guys, 
Just come across this thread as my money hasn't been paid into my account so thought i'd check up

I'm really confused, I have 4 payments pending over the next few weeks, what will happen with all this money?

Please help! 
Thank you

Hi, any funds due today/tomorrow should still arrive on time. Any due for the 11th Oct wont be paid out anymore. You will be able to cancel these shortly and re-transfer them to your new selected payout method. Paxum or Payoneer basically.

Thanks

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Blondie - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 12:40)admin Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 12:38)Blondie Wrote: Hey guys, 

Please help! 
Thank you

Hi, any funds due today/tomorrow should still arrive on time. Any due for the 11th Oct wont be paid out anymore. You will be able to cancel these shortly and re-transfer them to your new selected payout method. Paxum or Payoneer basically.

Thanks

Thank you so much admin. I have 2 payments due today/tomorrow
one payment due on the 4th October, will that one go in?
and one on the 11th which obviously i would need to cancel that one

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Ana_X - 26-09-2016

Admin, can you cancel my application to join Daily Pay please, I just need more time to digest every option - there's so much concern floating around that I may have knee jerked.