Adultwork Forum
AW to stop UK payouts - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW to stop UK payouts (/showthread.php?tid=9441)

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - redhead21 - 28-09-2016

Hello Admin 

What can I do in my situation? I'm not allowed to join DP (tried in the past), also I cant use Paxum itc., my profile says: 
Your transfer request must be to a UK bank account in the name of Xxxx Xxxxx. Payoneer, Cheque, PayToo and Paxum transfers are no longer permitted

Guess I can not help it, just wait till AW find new payment provider  Confused  I'm just worried because I have no other option  Confused

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Lisadavelatte - 28-09-2016

(28-09-2016, 09:32)Jade Fox Wrote:
(25-09-2016, 09:28)admin Wrote: Hi, https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp
If anyone is affected by this you can make comment below.

Thanks

Hi

I made a transfer to paxum day before yesterday before that went down too and it said it would go through 11th October next thing I know paxum is also affected can you advise me on what to do? Will my money automatically be transferred back into my aw account ?

Jade

So have I does this mean when it goes throu we cannot transfer it !! I have emailed aw this morning to say it was a mistake on my part and asked to have my credits returned to my aw account fingers crossed 

Xxx

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - admin - 28-09-2016

(28-09-2016, 09:34)redhead21 Wrote: Hello Admin 

What can I do in my situation? I'm not allowed to join DP (tried in the past), also I cant use Paxum itc., my profile says: 
Your transfer request must be to a UK bank account in the name of Xxxx Xxxxx. Payoneer, Cheque, PayToo and Paxum transfers are no longer permitted

Guess I can not help it, just wait till AW find new payment provider  Confused  I'm just worried because I have no other option  Confused

Hi, its to do with East EU sorry, nothing we can do about it this end.

Thanks

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Miss Deviant - 28-09-2016

Folks really need to stop panicking. AW have it all in hand. I have every confidence it will be all sorted by the end of the week.

Hi, latest update:

" Wednesday

The facility to convert UK/EU bank and cheque transfers into Payoneer, Paxum or PayToo has only been enabled for transfers that are currently due for processing. As we believe these methods should be back up and running soon, we will leave them to run as originally planned. We may remove this restriction if things are going to take longer to implement than expected.

We have not yet implemented the option to cancel transfer requests. This does cause a few problems with members that have been moving in and out of Groups where the funds are committed to someone else. Our intention is to get the out payments working ASAP.
"

For DP members I will be working to have any pending transfers cancelled as requested as it looks like AW wont be implementing the option as expected (security risk).

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - YoungMumBellaRose - 28-09-2016

Wee question for admin or anyone who knows. If i'm on pay on request is there a limit for the amount of times i can request money in a week or is it just as it says "pay on request" ? Thanks xx

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - DevilClaire - 28-09-2016

Hey all,

I have only found out about this today, and i am craping myself as i have money i was meant to get yesterday and i dont know if i am going to get it or not... Can you tell me when i will get that money?

Sorry if this has already be done but theres a lot of pages and im not the best at reading.

Please can someone tell me whats going on and the best thing i can do about it

Many thanks sorry to sound like a mug but i am very worried as must be a lot of people

Claire x

P.S
 I cant use the other methods of payment i only use the UK bank. And I only pay VAT to AW is this going to course me a problem?

(28-09-2016, 10:18)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Wee question for admin or anyone who knows. If i'm on pay on request is there a limit for the amount of times i can request money in a week or is it just as it says "pay on request" ? Thanks xx

Hi, you can request funds as many times as you like.

Thanks

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - sarahxxx - 28-09-2016

(28-09-2016, 10:18)admin Wrote: Hi, latest update:

"   Wednesday

The facility to convert UK/EU bank and cheque transfers into Payoneer, Paxum or PayToo has only been enabled for transfers that are currently due for processing.  As we believe these methods should be back up and running soon, we will leave them to run as originally planned.  We may remove this restriction if things are going to take longer to implement than expected."

Had not spotted the above and have just changed payments to payoneer, the system accepted the change and has updated and converted the credits to Dollars, but not sure when it is going to pay out.

I am a bit confused by what the above means?

Sarah x x x

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - YoungMumBellaRose - 28-09-2016

(28-09-2016, 10:28)admin Wrote:
(28-09-2016, 10:18)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Wee question for admin or anyone who knows. If i'm on pay on request is there a limit for the amount of times i can request money in a week or is it just as it says "pay on request" ? Thanks xx

Hi, you can request funds as many times as you like.

Thanks

Oh that's great! Thank you!! xx