Adultwork Forum
AW to stop UK payouts - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW to stop UK payouts (/showthread.php?tid=9441)

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Cleo_Specter - 27-09-2016

(27-09-2016, 21:30)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 20:05)cassey_fox Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 20:03)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Another wee question lol Aw are saying they are hopeful our pending credits will arrive in our bank accounts this week. Will it make a difference if i have joined DP? My name is no longer on my bank account details when i go to transfer credits :/ Will they still be able to get the money into my account? xx

Joining DP will not change any name on pending credit requests, I'm not sure what you mean

It's just when i look on my pending details Collins name is there not mine. Also on my uk bank account request form it has Collin's name along with my bank details. Just thought maybe this would affect my pending payments and stop them entering my bank account :/ x

Thats a good point.... will the credits already pending actually be sent to us...ive joined DP too but obviously havnt been paid for credits pending through DP

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - admin - 27-09-2016

Hi, when you join, if you have existing transfers and you see our name there its due to the VAT details being approved, you'll be paid an extra 20% (of AW admin fee) on top of your original transfer so you will be gaining money, the transfer will still be sent to you also. Its like a little bonus.

Thanks

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Lisadavelatte - 27-09-2016

Hi I applied to join daily pay yesterday I as just wondering if I filled it in properly as I haven't heard anything yet ?

Many thanks

Lisadavelatte

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Verity - 27-09-2016

I just wanted to say a big thank you to DP Admin for activating my account and sending me payment in less than 12hrs....which I think, especially with everything that is going on, is truly amazing customer service.

Brilliant!

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - hestiakane - 27-09-2016

(27-09-2016, 20:22)laura20 Wrote: im annoyed now because i dont see why they cant just put these credits into our accounts?! i dont want to sign up with payoneer etc...so frustrating....

As far as I am aware you can just leave the transfer as it is, and it will be done when they get things sorted, which is pretty much the same as the credits going back to you. If you don't want to use another method, it's simply a waiting game. If you don't need the funds immediately and can wait, do that. I have both Paxum and Payoneer accounts but I would still rather wait and see what happens over the next week.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - YoungMumBellaRose - 27-09-2016

(27-09-2016, 21:42)admin Wrote: Hi, when you join, if you have existing transfers and you see our name there its due to the VAT details being approved, you'll be paid an extra 20% (of AW admin fee) on top of your original transfer so you will be gaining money, the transfer will still be sent to you also. Its like a little bonus.

Thanks
Ok that's a relief Smile
Promise there will be no more questions tonight lol
xxx

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - country-gal - 27-09-2016

I don't use any other forms other than UK and cheque , luckily I can afford to sit tight for a few days so i'm doing that , I don't personally like the idea of payoneer or paxum as they charge you for various services but I may have to use it , if and that's a huge IF things don't get sorted but they will

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Cece - 27-09-2016

I now see the option to transfer the credits on the credit transfer request page, but I have a pending cheque and there is no tick box for that one? but that is due to be processed next month 11'th of October. Will there be a tick box and a option to have next months pending transfers to be transferred to payoneer etc??

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - admin - 27-09-2016

Hi, no tick box as its further down the line, they expect to have things sorted by then.

Thanks

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Cece - 27-09-2016

Ok thank you for responding