Adultwork Forum
AW to stop UK payouts - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW to stop UK payouts (/showthread.php?tid=9441)

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Tara25 - 27-09-2016

(27-09-2016, 17:19)frenchchloeaw Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 17:11)Ana_X Wrote: We just need to sit and wait for now, there's been no further update about pending withdraws since 10am.

have you re verify and scan your bank statments etc...like they said ?
i have emailed them and ask them if they can transfert me back my pending credits and they told me they will have this option tonight Wink
but not very happy with all , wish i knew before ,
i joined the DP GROUP to be on the safe side x
chloe

They have apparently been saying for days they will get this feature added...doesnt sound promising

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Ana_X - 27-09-2016

(27-09-2016, 18:55)laura20 Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 17:11)Ana_X Wrote: We just need to sit and wait for now, there's been no further update about pending withdraws since 10am.

i have emailed them and ask them if they can transfert me back my pending credits and they told me they will have this option tonight Wink
chloe

They have apparently been saying for days they will get this feature added...doesnt sound promising

Two days. Give them time to deal with the issues they're facing.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Blondie - 27-09-2016

(27-09-2016, 18:59)they have just added it  Ana_X Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 18:55)laura20 Wrote:

chloe

Two days. Give them time to deal with the issues they're facing.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - moongoddess - 27-09-2016

Hi all,

Just a quick update to say you can now opt to change your previous bank transfer requests to payoneer, paxum or paytoo as an option. I have done mine to my Paxum account and will update when it reaches account accordingly. Big Grin

Many thanks to adultwork for their speed and dedication to sorting this all out asap.

(27-09-2016, 19:08)what happens if you don\t have these approved as yet? moongoddess Wrote: Hi all,

Just a quick update to say you can now opt to change your previous bank transfer requests to payoneer, paxum or paytoo as an option.  I have done mine to my Paxum account and will update when it reaches account accordingly. Big Grin

Many thanks to adultwork for their speed and dedication to sorting this all out asap.

(27-09-2016, 19:09)Blondie Wrote:
(27-09-2016, 19:08)what happens if you don\t have these approved as yet? moongoddess Wrote: Hi all,

Just a quick update to say you can now opt to change your previous bank transfer requests to payoneer, paxum or paytoo as an option.  I have done mine to my Paxum account and will update when it reaches account accordingly. Big Grin

what happens if you don't have paxum, payoneer or paytoo approved yet?
xx

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Lisadavelatte - 27-09-2016

They have updated again Smile

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - moongoddess - 27-09-2016

Thanks Lisa Big Grin

Here is the link again for anyone wanting to view the updates:

https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Junior - 27-09-2016

@Laura20

You seriously need to chill out, we're all in the same boat including Adultwork. Things like this happen in business, you can't do nothing about it. But sitting and complaining, attacking Adultwork isn't helping.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - myakisses - 27-09-2016

So what about those of us that are still setting up payoneer or paxum?

Is there going to be an option to have those credits returned to our AW accounts?