Adultwork Forum
AW to stop UK payouts - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW to stop UK payouts (/showthread.php?tid=9441)

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - del2 - 26-09-2016

I just heard that payoneer global bank transfers to the UK aren't affected.

It's only $3 to withdraw at a cashmachine from your payoneer card and deposit into your bank anyway. I think it's $2 to load onto the card in the first place.

So that's good news and cheaper.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - SwingingMilf - 26-09-2016

They are not affected. But AW doesn't use GBT

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - del2 - 26-09-2016

So does that mean we can't use payoneer?

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - SwingingMilf - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 23:07)del2 Wrote: So does that mean we can't use payoneer?
You can but need to use the card or get them to enable the 'withdraw to bank account' option. A bit of a pain but useful
It does say on the AW help info that they haven't integrated with the Global Transfer Service yet. X

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - YoungMumBellaRose - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 22:50)admin Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 20:52)laura20 Wrote: well with any luck, im approved for dp and can get this weeks earnt credits AND  the 2 id transferred all by DP ASAP , FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD HELP ME IF NOT :'( SUPER STRESSED AND AS FOR SLEEPING TONIGHT? I WONT GET A WINK!!! GOTTA BE UP FOR THE SCHOOL RUN LOL!!

Time to sleep Laura, first pay has been sent and should be in your bank already.

Thanks

I applied for Dp today also but got no word back Sad
Have i not been approved? xx

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - YoungMumBellaRose - 26-09-2016

I applied for Daily Pay today but have had no word back if i've been approved or not. Please can you let me know if i have or not. Thank you xx

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Ana_X - 27-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 23:45)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: I applied for Daily Pay today but have had no word back if i've been approved or not. Please can you let me know if i have or not. Thank you xx

They have lots of new people signing up today due to the payment issue and they stated earlier that there'd be a slight delay in accepting and processing requests while they try to deal with everyone.

Also, it's nearly 1am and as far as I'm aware only two members of the team were doing all the work, so it's likely they've finished for the day already. They will get around to you, just have a little patience.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - MissPetite - 27-09-2016

'Shocking behaviour from Adutlwork'

Are you really that dumb to blame and believe that it is Adultwork's fault in this situation??
It takes 2 secs to type PacNet in google to see that they are currently being prosceuted for fraud and other companies are affected.

Asking a genuine question of how DP are still able to get paid and paying girls depsite no one else being able to is not ill mannered. Are they using a system/payment method we can use that are unaware of? They still need to request (when they log into you individual accounts which they have full control of) to select to transfer the credits from AW accounts to them. How are they able to do this if other methods aren't working or are a bit in 'limbo' since we heard Payoneer are affected also as reported.

If you choose to use DP in this situation then fine, thats your choice but seriously the licking of DP ass is boring. Some of us have enquiries about Payoneer and Paxum etc and dont just want oh join DP, they are amazing, to be the answer.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - MissLouiseKay - 27-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 17:06)Helena_Bentley Wrote: Shocking behaviour from AW, I feel very very sorry for the ladies affected by this. Why was more warning not given to the girls? I think it's appalling so close to Christmas too. I am 30 weeks pregnant so super super grateful to have DP in my corner, I can't imagine the stress of being landed with this. Fair play to Colin and the DP team for stepping up and processing the huge influx of new applications and helping these women out. I have no idea for sure, but I speculate Colin/DP will be paying the girls out of their own funds until they receive their payment from AW via a different means? Either way, I am grateful they do what they do, whichever way they do it!

The lack of knowledge and shear scaremongering on this forum is unreal. This isn't down to adultwork. Google pac net and then you will get a scale of what is happening.

It's going to affect a lot of people! 

As fetish b said we are advised to have more than one payment option. If you haven't then that's your issue. 

It's pretty clear that adultwork are working hard to sort this mess out.

I would assume the reason it's not been broadcast on Twitter is so to not scare customers off with words such as fraud. 

I would rather use paytoo or Paxum than daily pay but I wont go into my views on them Smile

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Blondie - 27-09-2016

(27-09-2016, 01:23)Are there any updates yet!?my anxiety is through the roof :( MissLouiseKay Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 17:06)Helena_Bentley Wrote: Shocking behaviour from AW, I feel very very sorry for the ladies affected by this. Why was more warning not given to the girls? I think it's appalling so close to Christmas too. I am 30 weeks pregnant so super super grateful to have DP in my corner, I can't imagine the stress of being landed with this. Fair play to Colin and the DP team for stepping up and processing the huge influx of new applications and helping these women out. I have no idea for sure, but I speculate Colin/DP will be paying the girls out of their own funds until they receive their payment from AW via a different means? Either way, I am grateful they do what they do, whichever way they do it!

The lack of knowledge and shear scaremongering on this forum is unreal. This isn't down to adultwork. Google pac net and then you will get a scale of what is happening.

It's going to affect a lot of people! 

As fetish b said we are advised to have more than one payment option. If you haven't then that's your issue. 

It's pretty clear that adultwork are working hard to sort this mess out.

I would assume the reason it's not been broadcast on Twitter is so to not scare customers off with words such as fraud. 

I would rather use paytoo or Paxum than daily pay but I wont go into my views on them Smile