Adultwork Forum
AW to stop UK payouts - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW to stop UK payouts (/showthread.php?tid=9441)

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - YoungMumBellaRose - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 20:22)Blondie Wrote: i got the impression that we WILL be getting paid tomorrow?!

i am getting seriously worried! Sad

I hope so Sad
I have bills to pay and a baby to feed xxx

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Blue-Velvet - 26-09-2016

I don't think anybody's money is going to disappear into the ether as it appears they haven't been sent to be processed yet. It looks like AW is waiting for official confirmation from Chexx that they can still process transfers before they send them our money. Worse case scenario, and your money stays sitting in your AW account. They're providing us with a link tomorrow where we can change transfer requests we've already made from "UK bank" to something else like Paxum or Payoneer. I'm assuming if our pay that wasn't processed today doesn't get done tomorrow, we will be able to swap it over to Paxum or Payoneer....or you can sign up for DailyPay.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Blondie - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 20:47)Blue-Velvet Wrote: I don't think anybody's money is going to disappear into the ether as it appears they haven't been sent to be processed yet. It looks like AW is waiting for official confirmation from Chexx that they can still process transfers before they send them our money. Worse case scenario, and your money stays sitting in your AW account. They're providing us with a link tomorrow where we can change transfer requests we've already made from "UK bank" to something else like Paxum or Payoneer. I'm assuming if our pay that wasn't processed today doesn't get done tomorrow, we will be able to swap it over to Paxum or Payoneer....or you can sign up for DailyPay.

thank you Blue 
but what was this earlier about payments that were due today will be in our accounts tomorrow?
x

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Tara25 - 26-09-2016

well with any luck, im approved for dp and can get this weeks earnt credits AND the 2 id transferred all by DP ASAP , FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD HELP ME IF NOT :'( SUPER STRESSED AND AS FOR SLEEPING TONIGHT? I WONT GET A WINK!!! GOTTA BE UP FOR THE SCHOOL RUN LOL!!

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Blue-Velvet - 26-09-2016

I seriously hope money miraculously appears in my bank account tomorrow, but I'm not counting on it. I have a Paxum account, but my bank account is waiting to be verified with them, so I have no idea how long this will take. With word that Paxum and Payoneer are also connected to PacNet, I'm a bit nervous about sending anything to Paxum until I know for sure that I can actually transfer it into my bank account. Everyone is understandably stressed and it's hard not to panic, but I think the best move right now would be to sign up for Paxum and/or Payoneer, and consider DailyPay even in the shortterm.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - frenchchloeaw - 26-09-2016

ok great i want to join daily pay group too , Admin can you help me how do i join your group lol i am lost xx
Admin i sent you a mail x
thank you
chloe

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - beauvoir - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 18:57)English-Caroline Wrote: The quote system has failed my post.... so I will retype the exceptionally ill mannered and intrusive quote from Ms Beauvoir ( Fetish_B)
" You still haven't said how you're getting paid when no one else is"

It quite frankly is absolutely none of her or indeed anyone's business. I suspect Dailypay are taking the hit of paying the group members and will in all likelihood also be waiting payment. Dailypay are honouring their terms of conditions and are to be applauded for doing so. How they are managing to do this is a private matter for the DailyPay company  / management.

They are doing an amazing job and will be swamped with extra work that was entirely unexpected.

Get over yourself.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - admin - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 20:52)laura20 Wrote: well with any luck, im approved for dp and can get this weeks earnt credits AND  the 2 id transferred all by DP ASAP , FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD HELP ME IF NOT :'( SUPER STRESSED AND AS FOR SLEEPING TONIGHT? I WONT GET A WINK!!! GOTTA BE UP FOR THE SCHOOL RUN LOL!!

Time to sleep Laura, first pay has been sent and should be in your bank already.

Thanks

Just a little update-i just received my DP payment that i requested today so thats a relief, so I suggest (in my opinion) you guys might wanna do the same? NOW my only issue is what about todays money and next weeks payment i was due by bank trans n not by DP ........X

(26-09-2016, 22:50)admin Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 20:52)laura20 Wrote: well with any luck, im approved for dp and can get this weeks earnt credits AND  the 2 id transferred all by DP ASAP , FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD HELP ME IF NOT :'( SUPER STRESSED AND AS FOR SLEEPING TONIGHT? I WONT GET A WINK!!! GOTTA BE UP FOR THE SCHOOL RUN LOL!!

Time to sleep Laura, first pay has been sent and should be in your bank already.

Thanks

OOPS sorry i posted just before id seen this haha THANK YOU !! Just hoping somehow i can get what was due today and next mon by DP , let me know if u know anything cheers!!!! Heart