Adultwork Forum
AW to stop UK payouts - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW to stop UK payouts (/showthread.php?tid=9441)

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Tara25 - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 18:29)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Anyone who isn't on DP received any funds in Bank account today? Mine was meant to be in but nothing Sad It's just me and my daughter , really need the money to be in soon! xx

i was due today and nothing Sad

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Gone - 26-09-2016

Bear in mind DP will have been incredibly busy with the new influx I would imagine, you will perhaps have to allow a little more time.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - SwingingMilf - 26-09-2016

I think she means from AW. Maybe tomorrow Laura.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - admin - 26-09-2016

Hi, as far as I am aware, no payouts have been sent out today from AW. The help page https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp has

"We have been told that we can make payments through to 28 September although this has not yet been confirmed"

and "this has not yet been confirmed" is highlighted.

Thanks

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - SwingingMilf - 26-09-2016

Thanks for this. I must have missed the 'this has not yet been confirmed' bit.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - admin - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 18:16)lucyjonesxxx Wrote: Hi I'm not often on the forum so still under my old aduktwork name - new one LucieJones. I used to be part of dailypay like 2 years ago. I switched back to normal AW pay as I found it easier to manage my out goings as I knew what was going in in advance. Oviously given the current situation with adultwork pay I'm debating whether to sign back up to daily pay. If I did (and I don't mean to be rude) but would I be able to temporarily sign up until AW sorts out their payment method? Would I be able to receive my funds like I do on AW ? - the money I make before  midnight on a  Tuesday goes in to my bank 2 weeks after- but oviously get money in every week as I'm regularly working on the site. ? Will the fees you charge be the same as what I pay VAT at the moment ? I have payments that are due today (but hasn't) and next week... I also made a transfer request for the 11th (this was before this happened) I've checked the updates and I should be able to cancel my payment for the 11th tomorrow. So as long as I get paid what I'm suppose to today & next week... it'll only  be my payments for the 11th and onwards (until sorted) that I would want to switch ... would that be ok for daily pay to transfer it into my account on the 10th ( I usually receive it on a Monday ) .. and anything I make after Tomorrow to be put into my bank on the 17th and so on? Sorry for the lengthy essay I hope atleaast some of what I have wrote has made sense Lol.. just thought I would ask all my questions in one go so it save you having to keep replying to me - I'm aware you must have a lot of emails / questions to get through so I am in no rush for a responses x

Hi, yes you can re-join. I would recommend selecting the Payout On Request option then once signed up, you fill this out anytime you want paid http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/index.php/mem-forms/ff_form/10/ff_page/1?ff_form=10&ff_page=1

Its very easy to track and see exactly what you are being paid.

Thanks

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - del2 - 26-09-2016

I only wanted an answer because I didn't want to be stuck in a similar situation as I am now and also tied to a group. If theres no resolution from AW by next week I will probably sign up to dailypay too as my only option. I don't think asking questions should be seen as a bad thing at all. It's important as this is some of our livelihoods.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Tara25 - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 18:42)SwingingMilf Wrote: Thanks for this. I must have missed the 'this has not yet been confirmed' bit.

So when will we get these payments , todays and next weeks? I cant bear all this not knowing x

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - English-Caroline - 26-09-2016

The quote system has failed my post.... so I will retype the exceptionally ill mannered and intrusive quote from Ms Beauvoir ( Fetish_B)
" You still haven't said how you're getting paid when no one else is"

It quite frankly is absolutely none of her or indeed anyone's business. I suspect Dailypay are taking the hit of paying the group members and will in all likelihood also be waiting payment. Dailypay are honouring their terms of conditions and are to be applauded for doing so. How they are managing to do this is a private matter for the DailyPay company / management.

They are doing an amazing job and will be swamped with extra work that was entirely unexpected.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - LucieJones - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 18:42)admin Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 18:16)lucyjonesxxx Wrote: Hi I'm not often on the forum so still under my old aduktwork name - new one LucieJones. I used to be part of dailypay like 2 years ago. I switched back to normal AW pay as I found it easier to manage my out goings as I knew what was going in in advance. Oviously given the current situation with adultwork pay I'm debating whether to sign back up to daily pay. If I did (and I don't mean to be rude) but would I be able to temporarily sign up until AW sorts out their payment method? Would I be able to receive my funds like I do on AW ? - the money I make before  midnight on a  Tuesday goes in to my bank 2 weeks after- but oviously get money in every week as I'm regularly working on the site. ? Will the fees you charge be the same as what I pay VAT at the moment ? I have payments that are due today (but hasn't) and next week... I also made a transfer request for the 11th (this was before this happened) I've checked the updates and I should be able to cancel my payment for the 11th tomorrow. So as long as I get paid what I'm suppose to today & next week... it'll only  be my payments for the 11th and onwards (until sorted) that I would want to switch ... would that be ok for daily pay to transfer it into my account on the 10th ( I usually receive it on a Monday ) .. and anything I make after Tomorrow to be put into my bank on the 17th and so on? Sorry for the lengthy essay I hope atleaast some of what I have wrote has made sense Lol.. just thought I would ask all my questions in one go so it save you having to keep replying to me - I'm aware you must have a lot of emails / questions to get through so I am in no rush for a responses x

Hi, yes you can re-join. I would recommend selecting the Payout On Request option then once signed up, you fill this out anytime you want paid http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/index.php/mem-forms/ff_form/10/ff_page/1?ff_form=10&ff_page=1

Its very easy to track and see exactly what you are being paid.

Thanks

Thanks for replying 
Are the fees the same as what I am paying VAT?
 And is the link you provided to sign up e to daily pay or the payout request form? 
Where can I write that I want the credits that are suppose to be transferred on the 11th cancelled ? And no other previous payout requests that I have made via adult work. 
With pay out on request... do I just fill in the form everytumr I want a payout? And when I fill it in how long will it take to be put into my bank ? Or do I put a date I want it in and it goes in? Would I be able to not have adult works finest performers come up on my page? And if I want to leave at any point how do I contact you? ( I can't remember from last time) sorry for questions haven't used the 'payout on request' before... thanks