Adultwork Forum
AW to stop UK payouts - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AW to stop UK payouts (/showthread.php?tid=9441)

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Madame-Kinkstress - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 18:03)admin Wrote: Hi, deep breaths all. Dont want this thread going off topic too much.

As said above not all DP members have the name Adultworks Finest Performers on their profile, this is a recent option which lets members portray independence from the group Smile

If outside of DP and you really really dont wish to join (even temporarily) we can make provisions to make sure that you get your money, the worst thing in the world would be to know that someone is sitting somewhere with no money to get to work, no money for food on their table or to take their kids to school, I dont want anyone worrying about this to the point of a breakdown, if we can help you, member or not, we will. Some people may view me in a bad light but I will always be here to help, over the years I always have been here and I will continue to be here for many more moons to come.

Thanks

Ps, me and KDB have a very good working relationship, mutual respect both ways.

got my first pay admin thank you, very grateful indeed

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Gone - 26-09-2016

.....Admin can't win! He could offer you his kidney and there would still be someone saying something ridiculous. Just look at the above comments, proves precisely what I was saying earlier. Colin offers to help you get paid without even joining DP and instantly someone is in with "Yeah but you haven't said how you get paid" like wtf? What's it do with you? I genuinely have no clue why he bothers, not like he gets much thanks.

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - LucieJones - 26-09-2016

Hi I'm not often on the forum so still under my old aduktwork name - new one LucieJones. I used to be part of dailypay like 2 years ago. I switched back to normal AW pay as I found it easier to manage my out goings as I knew what was going in in advance. Oviously given the current situation with adultwork pay I'm debating whether to sign back up to daily pay. If I did (and I don't mean to be rude) but would I be able to temporarily sign up until AW sorts out their payment method? Would I be able to receive my funds like I do on AW ? - the money I make before  midnight on a  Tuesday goes in to my bank 2 weeks after- but oviously get money in every week as I'm regularly working on the site. ? Will the fees you charge be the same as what I pay VAT at the moment ? I have payments that are due today (but hasn't) and next week... I also made a transfer request for the 11th (this was before this happened) I've checked the updates and I should be able to cancel my payment for the 11th tomorrow. So as long as I get paid what I'm suppose to today & next week... it'll only  be my payments for the 11th and onwards (until sorted) that I would want to switch ... would that be ok for daily pay to transfer it into my account on the 10th ( I usually receive it on a Monday ) .. and anything I make after Tomorrow to be put into my bank on the 17th and so on? Sorry for the lengthy essay I hope atleaast some of what I have wrote has made sense Lol.. just thought I would ask all my questions in one go so it save you having to keep replying to me - I'm aware you must have a lot of emails / questions to get through so I am in no rush for a responses x

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - YoungMumBellaRose - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 17:12)admin Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 17:01)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: I have just submitted my request to join Daily pay. How long will it be before i can transfer my funds? Thanks xx

Hi, if on auto dp we are able to sent instantly when approved.

If weeklypayout on request, we have to get VAT paperwork approved first, this normally would be an hour but Im unsure how quick AW can process due to their recent incident. Asap as always though.

Thanks

Brilliant thank you Smile
I still haven't got anything back from you to say if i've been accepted or not? When shall i expect a confirmation on this? Thanks again xxx

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - BustyAlice - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 18:11)Madame-Kinkstress Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 18:03)admin Wrote: Hi, deep breaths all. Dont want this thread going off topic too much.

As said above not all DP members have the name Adultworks Finest Performers on their profile, this is a recent option which lets members portray independence from the group Smile

If outside of DP and you really really dont wish to join (even temporarily) we can make provisions to make sure that you get your money, the worst thing in the world would be to know that someone is sitting somewhere with no money to get to work, no money for food on their table or to take their kids to school, I dont want anyone worrying about this to the point of a breakdown, if we can help you, member or not, we will. Some people may view me in a bad light but I will always be here to help, over the years I always have been here and I will continue to be here for many more moons to come.

Thanks

Hi Just want to add that I too have got my first payment from Colin - he cashed out just under 1900 credits for me which I have been saving up for a long time for my sons christmas this year. I dont know about you lot but as I right this im sitting here in tears, life hasnt been overly great to me and I wont go into details as alot of us have our own individual stories to tell but today an unknown stranger has lifted the weight of the world off my shoulders, i dont know the guy but i am more grateful to him than he will ever know.

Thank You Colin For All Your Hard Work Today

(26-09-2016, 18:21)BustyAlice Wrote:

Thanks

Hi Just want to add that I too have got my first payment from Colin - he cashed out just under 1900 credits for me which I have been saving up for a long time for my sons christmas this year. I dont know about you lot but as I right this im sitting here in tears, life hasnt been overly great to me and I wont go into details as alot of us have our own individual stories to tell but today an unknown stranger has lifted the weight of the world off my shoulders, i dont know the guy but i am more grateful to him than he will ever know.

Aww that's lovely! I hope Colin can help me out too! I'm a single mum and really need the funds to be in my account for my baby girl. He sounds like a great guy! xx

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Gone - 26-09-2016

(26-09-2016, 18:21)BustyAlice Wrote:

Thanks

Oh bless you!! It is shocking how many ladies have been left in the lurch, but lovely to hear your son will get his perfect Christmas! xx

RE: AW to stop UK payouts - Tara25 - 26-09-2016

i applied for dp lastnight and still havent been paid and havent had the normal bnk trans i was due either Sad

Anyone who isn't on DP received any funds in Bank account today? Mine was meant to be in but nothing Sad It's just me and my daughter , really need the money to be in soon! xx

(26-09-2016, 18:27)laura20 Wrote: i applied for dp lastnight and still havent been paid and havent had the normal bnk trans i was due either Sad

I applied today. Nothing in my bank account today. Wonder will it be in tomorrow? xx